Saturday, November 10, 2012

We suffered a loss in the family today || AutiismAid

We suffered a loss in the family today

by Lost and Tired, lostandtired.com
November 4th 2012

Please say a prayer for my Uncle as he passed away today.  Please keep my Aunt and cousins in your thoughts and prayers as well. 

I really appreciate it and I’m sure they will as well. 

Please feel free to leave your kind words below. 

This site is managed via WordPress for Android, courtesy of the Samsung Galaxy S III. Please forgive any typos. I know how to spell but auto-correct hates me.  ;-)

You can help support my family and this site by checking out and sharing my articles at the Childswork Blog.

Original Page: http://www.lostandtired.com/2012/11/04/we-suffered-a-loss-in-the-family-today/

Shared from Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment