Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Battling #Aspergers and #ADHD at work by @SpectrumScribe

Battling #Aspergers and #ADHD at work

by spectrumscribe, postcardsfromtheedgeofthespectrum.wordpress.com
November 30th -0001

by in ADHD, Autism Tags: ADHD, Anxiety, Aspergers, Autism, Courage, Mindfulness, neurological, stress, work pressure

I changed jobs a few months back and what I knew would be a significant challenge has been more of a battle and for much of the time!

I’ve been forced into confronting my severe ADHD and Aspergers on a daily basis and my journey thus far has been painful.

  • The pressure and anxiety have, at times, has been crippling
  • But I’m still on track
  • In uncharted waters!

The prize for overcoming these battles is the dream that I have cherished since my youth.

But in order to cross the finish line I will need to reach far beyond the limits of my neurological impairments.

  • This is going to draw on skills that in some cases I will be accessing for the first time
  • As well as all of the mindfulness I can muster

To achieve this leaves me but one course of action.

I’m gonna to have to really suck it up

  • finally confronting my neurological demons……
  • and transcending my Aspergers and ADHD!

See you on the other side.

See Video:

See Video:

Original Page: http://postcardsfromtheedgeofthespectrum.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/battling-aspergers-and-adhd/

Shared from Pocket

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment