Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Voter Apathy Linked to Fraud and Security Concerns by ELyssa Durant, Ed.M. © 2012

VOTER APATHY LINKED TO FRAUD IN TENNESSEE

Voter Apathy?


WACKENHUT VIDEO


Uploaded by on Mar 1, 2012
Laptop stolen just before the election, turns up at a strip club that got shut down for operating without a license. Voter Apathy or common sense. Wackenhut at it's finest.

Gee—with all the bitching we do about voter apathy, low voter turnout, and then about the people who are ultimately elected by the few who do vote; the media seems to be making an awful big deal about the upcoming primary elections.

The deadline to register for the upcoming primary was today, January 7, 2008.

Yet, in the midst of it all, I just received a letter dated January 2, 2008 along with approximately 370,000. Coincidentally—this is roughly the same number of TennCare recipients who were dropped from the rolls (dis-enrolled due to reform) just a few years ago]] people that my personal information (including my social security number) has been compromised due to a break-in at the Davidson County Election Commission on Christmas Eve in Nashville, Tennessee.

GOOD GOING!!!

I cannot be the only one who is wondering how this will affect voter registration, turnout, or “apathy” in the future.

Ironically, as an additional side note, the state of Tennessee just happened to pass new, “progressive” legislation regarding identity theft the very same day the “warning” letter was mailed. It is almost too much of a coincidence, don’t you think?

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I am still trying to wrap my head around this one!

Publication: The City Paper; Date:2008 Jan 08; Section:Front Page


From The Powers That Beat


Answering the call by asking the right questions...


Citypaper.comments viewpoints from our
Web site: Nashville City Paper

Citypaper.comments



“…I just received a letter dated Jan. 2, 2008 along with approximately 370,000… people that my personal information (including my social security number) has been compromised due to a break-in at the Davidson County Election Commission on Christmas Eve in Nashville, Tennessee. I cannot be the only one who is wondering how this will affect voter registration, turnout, or “apathy” in the future. Ironically, as an additional side note, the state of Tennessee just happened to pass new, “progressive” legislation regarding identity theft the very same day the “warning” letter was mailed. It is almost too much of a coincidence, don’t you think? Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I am still trying to wrap my head around this one!” — elyssad, in response to “Councilman wants independent audit of Election Commission,” Jan. 7.

elyssadurant


http://women.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/elyssadurant

OOPS! I MISSED MY SECOND ELECTION SINCE I FIRST VOTED FOR CLINTON JUST DAYS AFTER I TURNED 18.

I COULDN'T VOTE THIS YEAR... NOT IN THIS SWING STATE.

I HAD MY REGISTRATION FORMS ON TIME, MADE PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE REQUIRED PHOTO AND RESIDENCY DOCUMENTATION.

DESPITE MEETING ALL THE RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS, *AND* BEING EXEMPT FROM THE PHOTO ID REQUIREMENT DUE TO A MEDICAL DISABILITY, THE ELECTION BOARD DECIDED THAT UTILITY BILLS, A PASSPORT AND LEASE SIMPLY WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO VOTE IN THIS DEMOCRATIC COUNTY... SILLY RABBITS! I WAS ABOUT TO CROSS PARTY LINES... AND IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER!

HI GOVERNOR SCOTT! REMEMBER ME? I'M BAACK!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment