Monday, November 12, 2012

Scalar Wars - The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics

Scalar Wars - The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics

bibliotecapleyades.net 

by Bill Morgan

from DavidIcke Website

For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through. It has rattled my nerves and shaken my bones.

This intense adjustment of my "world" has come about by studying the information given by Col. Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere. The new knowledge there has necessitated a total revision of my ideas about physical reality, the world we live in, and the future of humanity.

This paradigm shifting even actually made me dizzy on certain days as I tried to absorb and digest Bearden's vast amount of information. I am not a scientist at all, just a layman, and I have little comprehension of the math and high physics of this new science called "Scalar Electromagnetics."

But there is a great deal of information at Cheniere which needs to become common knowledge as fast as possible, for the sake of the survival of life on earth. To that end I have put together this small primer of Bearden's ideas, as a kind of "beginner's guide" to his website.

(Note: Throughout "EM" means "electromagnetic," and "LW" means "longitudinal wave")

Original Page: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_scalarwar.htm

Shared from Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment